Behavioral Health Nurse Supervisor Texas Health Arlington Day and Night Jobs
Behavioral Health Nurse Supervisor
Texas Health Arlington
Day and Night Jobs
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We’re looking for qualified Nurse Supervisors like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Arlington 800 W. Randol Mill Road TX 76012
- Work environment: Behavioral Health
- Work hours: Full Time (36 Hour) Day Shift; 7A-7P x3 shifts per week (Requirement every other weekend) or Full Time (36 Hour) Night Shift; 7P-7A x3 shifts per week (Requirement every other weekend)
- Salary range: $39.81 – $64.15 per hour (based on relevant experience)
At Texas Health Arlington Memorial we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 369-bed, acute-care, full-service hospital serving our community since 1958. Our location in central Arlington provides convenient care to people in the DFW Metroplex and surrounding areas.
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a Joint Commission-certified Primary Stroke Center, a Chest Pain Center and a Heart Failure Center. We have been recognized by the American Heart Association with a Gold Plus award for the exceptional care we provide to our stroke, heart failure and chest pain patients. Texas Health Arlington Memorial is a designated Magnet hospital. Our community members recently recognized us as the best emergency department in Arlington. And we were recognized by Blue Cross/Blue Shield as a Blue Distinction Center for care of our patients receiving Hip and Knee Replacement and Spine Surgery procedures. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer and emergency services, women’s health and much more.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- ADN Associate’s Degree Nursing required
- BSN Bachelor’s Degree Nursing preferred
- 2 years experience as a clinical nurse with previous experience as a charge nurse or similar leadership role (i.e. Charge nurse, committee chair, preceptor) required
Licenses and Certifications
- RN – Registered Nurse required upon hire And
- BCLS – Basic Cardiac Life Support (prior to providing independent patient care and maintained quarterly) required And
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training required upon hire And
- ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 6 months required Or
- CPI – Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 30 days required And
- ACPI – Advanced Crisis Prevention Intervention Training maintained annually 12 months required
- Quality/Performance Improvement: Collaborates with Leadership, UBC, and appropriate team members to establish, implement, and monitor department policies/procedures, facilitate unit goals, evaluate and individualize patient care and provide direction to staff to promote quality outcomes.
- Shared decision making: This role provides bedside leadership on a particular unit or units and shift, coordinating patient flow, patient care and assignments. Responsible for assisting the manager/director with human resource management to include evaluations, coaching, mentoring, recruitment, retention, education and orientation. Works with manager/director to control costs and manage department budget and productivity.
- Patient and Family Centered Care: Effectively communicates with patients, families and other healthcare team members by incorporating the 8 caring factors in the Quality Caring Model which include: basic human needs, human respect, encouraging manner, affiliation needs, mutual problem solving, healing environment, attentive reassurance and appreciation of unique meaning.
- Teamwork: Incorporates THR philosophy in working with peers, and other members of the health care team. Partners with physicians to advance physician engagement.
- Professional Development: Assimilates leadership responsibilities on the unit and throughout the entity and/or system. Promotes a positive image of Texas Health Nursing. Commits to autonomous maintenance and continuous improvement of competence and serves as a role model to other healthcare team members. Holds self and other accountable for highly reliable behavior.
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health Nursing Supervisor, you’ll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (7th year in a row)
- Becker’s Healthcare “150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” (4 years running)
- “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
- A “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we’ve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to email@example.com.
PI150328058 #4940Apply Now